links to protologues
Botanicus is a freely accessible portal to historic botanical literature from the Missouri Botanical Garden Library.
Botanicus is made possible through support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, W.M. Keck Foundation,
and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. Learn more...
- Una excursión botánica /P.L. Sodiro, S.J.
Publication Info: Quito :Imprenta Nacional,1881.
- The University of Kansas science bulletin.
Publication Info: [Lawrence] :University of Kansas,1926-
- Unser Auer-, Rackel- und Birkwild und seine abarten /von A.B. Meyer.
Publication Info: Wien :Verlag von Adolph W. Künast,1887.
- Untersuchungen über die Gesichtsmuskulatur der Primaten /von Georg Ruge.
Publication Info: Leipzig :W. Engelmann,1887.
- The useful family herbal, or, An account of all those English plants, which are remarkable for their virtues :and of the drugs, which are produced by vegetables of other countries : with their descriptions, and their uses, as proved by experience : illustrated with figures of the most useful English plants : with an introduction ... and an appendix containing a proposal for the farther seeking into the virtues of English herbs, and the manner of doing it with ease and safety : the whole intended for the use of families, and for the instruction of those who are desirous of relieving the distressed sick /by John Hill ...
Publication Info: London :Printed for W. Johnston ... and :W. Owen ...,1755.
- The useful family herbal:or, An account of all those English plants, which are remarkable for their virtues and of the drugs which are produced by vegetables of other countries. With their descriptions, and their uses, as proved by experience. Illustrated with figures of the most useful English plants. With an introduction ... and an appendix ... .
Publication Info: London,W. Owen,1770.